What is ultrasound cavitation?
Ultrasound cavitation is a non invasive body treatment that uses low-frequency sound waves to rupture the fat cell membrane. The emulsified fat is eliminated via the lymphatic system. Energy levels ensure selective damage to fat cells only and do not interfere with any other organs. The body requires three days to properly eliminate the fat and toxins after a treatment. The results may vary with different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medications, and changes in hormones.
Who is a candidate for this treatment
Ultrasound Cavitation Is well suited for the client that is 15 pounds within their ideal weight. The treatment is geared to sculpt and reduce inches. Cavitation is not a method to lose weight.+
What to expect from your ultrasound cavitation treatment
For best results, most patients require between 6 to 12 in office treatments. Each treatment session lasts 30 to 40 minutes. Maintenance is recommended for lasting results.
Who is not a candidate
People with cardiac and vascular diseases, diabetes, acute illness, compromised liver function, severe bleeding tendencies, metal implants, shunts, pacemaker carriers and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid the procedure. Cavitation is also not recommended for those who get radiation or chemotherapy.
Aftercare Recommendations for optimal results
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water the day of the treatment, as much water as you can (up to a gallon) to remove the toxins faster. Warm water with lemon will also help the detox process. Drink water before and after treatment.
- Elevate your heart rate the day of treatment, and for 72 hours after. A minimum of 20 minutes of exercise post-treatment for at least 3 days after the treatment. This will help stimulate lymph as elimination of the fat continues through the lymphatic system for 72hrs.
- Eat a sensible diet avoid unnecessary fatty foods.
- Over the counter herb Milk Thistle & Cranberry pills will maximize the detoxifying and cleansing of the liver and kidneys.
- Avoid Alcohol and caffeine
*Alcohol consumption may prevent your liver from removing the deactivated fat cells from your body as the liver will assign priority to removing the alcohol from your blood.